Tuesday, August 30, 2005

WHEN CAN I RETIRE?

Well, we flew back to L.A. in what shouldn't have been a red-eye out of Kaua'i, but due to plane problemas, we landed in LAX at around 2:00 a.m. this morning. Here's a photo of my wife, son and yours truly (flanked by the usual suspects) during one of our many wonderful feasts. La Bloga looks like it had a fine week with great posts from everyone including our new member, Gina. Thank you Michael for posting my pre-packaged offerings. I read a lot while away but did no writing whatsoever which was refreshing...gotta let those batteries recharge (I have some good ideas for short stories, though). I also see that the L.A. Times chose a new book editor while I was away: David Ulin. Excellent choice; he plans to review more fiction which is a good thing. Anyway, glad to be back, sort of! And more on those loco Kaua'i roosters next Monday. -- Daniel

8 comments:

jon said...

cheap textbook are so expensive. I agree, We have been looking for cheap textbook all night for a new cheap textbook class but havent been able to track down used cheap textbook that I can afford. Anyway, I enjoyed looking at you cheap textbook blog...

jon

cash at home said...

I am glad I came across this great blog. I really enjoyed the topic you chose to write about. I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a earn fast extra money site. It pretty much covers earn fast extra money related stuff. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Online Incomes said...

Hey I just love your blog. I also have a gay dating
blog/site. I mostly deals with gay dating
Please come and check it out if you get the time!

blogger1272 said...

What a great site you have here, I bookmarked it!

I have a penis enlargement reviews related info site. It covers penis enlargement reviews related information.

Check it out when you can. ;)

Best Buy said...

Decent page, enjoyed it a lot, I can never get enough of golf club golf equipment golf bag if you can't either check out my site golf club golf equipment golf bag

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a **Dog Coats** site/. It pretty much covers the sale of custom made dog coats.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here!

I have a dog coat conditioner site. It pretty much covers ##Custom Dog Coats## related stuff.

Tired of those knit sweaters, the ones that stretch out and have legs that your dog hates? Us too! So we came up with a coat that fits comfortably and works well! You and your dog will love these coats! We know, because we have been dog breeders for 23 years and know what dogs like.

All "Designer DoggieWear!" coats are handmade by ourselves in the United States. This assures the finest of quality and workmanship.



Come and check it out if you get time.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here!

I have a dog coats and sweater site. It pretty much covers ##Coats for Dogs## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.