All answers for today's book give-away questions were published in La Bloga during the week of September 21-27. Spelling counts, it always does.
1. The oldest known photograph of Los Angeles’ plaza dates to this year.
2. The four colors in the detective series The Havana Quartet.
3. She earned one of the 2008 Alfredo Cisneros Del Moral Foundation Awards as well as the 2006 Colorado Book Award.
4. This writer’s story, Fence Busters, is set for publication October 14, in the Rocky Mountain News.
5. Marta Aponte Alsina published her first novel when she was 49 because...
Send your answers by clicking here.
The first response with correct answers to all four questions wins these eight titles, courtesy of the publisher:
Dream in Color by Linda Sánchez, Loretta Sánchez
Gunmetal Black by Daniel Serrano
The Gifted Gabaldón Sisters by Lorraine López
Bless Me, Ultima by Rudolfo Anaya
Brownsville by Oscar Casares
The Hummingbird's Daughter by Luis Urrea
The General and the Jaguar by Eileen Welsome
Tomorrow They Will Kiss by Eduardo Santiago